Amazon Listing Optimization
AMZSOUQ offers listing Optimization service through its highly qualified and skilled team of e-commerce consultants. Amazon product listing optimization is a process where our e-commerce consultant will optimize your listing to help organic rankings and sales.
Most of the product listings that you see on Amazon are not optimized the right way. Business owners either do not know how to optimize or do not have time to follow up on updates regarding optimization. Whatever the reason is, it is vital to keep your listing optimized to boost sales and sustain growth.
Our experts optimize listings through potential keywords to rank for most searched terms that the product buyers search for.
We re-evaluate the images, title and description and optimize them with the right content to ensure that greater conversion rates are generated.
What Makes Us Different
We are an experienced and talented team of passionate consultants who have diligent expertise with Amazon PPC Management.
Skilled E-commerce team
Our team is highly skilled in E-commerce channels such as Amazon and Shopify. All of our employees go through continuous training and development programs.
We appoint an account manager on your account who works from day one. And responsible of your staff onboarding, performance, and daily reporting.
Cost Effective solution
Our outsourcing packages cover the cost of re-hiring and re-training of new E-commerce Consultant even in the case of replacement of your E-commerce Consultant.
Our team works on your schedule which makes communication much easier with your onsite team much easier. You can reach out to us through our direct communication channels.
Optimize Your Amazon Products Listing The Right Way!
- By reading title, the buyer should be able understand your product
- Highlight key element that differentiates you from your competitor
- Include your priority target keywords using space available
- Utilize all 9 image spaces if possible
- Size images to be at least 1000px to activate zoom function
- Add a video if at all possible
- Utilize a white background for the main image
- Use infographics to convey the scale of the product
- Include some lifestyle images, showing the product in use
- Have an image showing your product packaging
- Use all 5 bullet points if you are able
- Put yourself in the shoes of the customer, why should they buy your product over competitors?
- Focus on applications of the product
- Keep it product oriented
- Include any guarantee or warranty you are offering
- Does the product solve a problem? Explain how
- What’s your product’s fundamental value proposition?
- Lead with the features and benefits to the customer, and talk about the product secondary to that
- Make the visitor believe that your product is something they need
- Keep it relatable – use language that you would use if you were speaking to someone
- Include your target keywords but don’t keyword stuff and make it difficult to read
- Tell a story that highlights the product’s value
- Choose the best text formatting for your description
- Run automated email campaigns to keep customers informed and encourages them to provide seller feedback and product reviews.
- Ensure your product is of high quality, always review samples and invest in some quality control